Orders will be sent out using strong and protective packaging to ensure that your book arrives safely and in good condition.
Your order will NOT be shipped until we have received and cleared full payment. Whatever payment method you use, we must receive full payment within 7 days of the date the order was placed or the order will be cancelled.
- Orders taken as 'pre-orders' will be sent out once received from the printers and have been quality checked. We aim to send pre-orders within 10 days from receipt of the books from the printer. Subject to the Printers workload and estimated delivery date, we will send you an email notification if we consider any delay to be an unreasonable length of time, to keep you in the loop.
- All deliveries will be made using appropriate courier services. You will normally be asked to sign for your parcel on delivery, this may incur an additional charge subject to the chosen courier company at the time of dispatch. You will be notified of this charge at the time of final payment.
- All pre-orders will be charged the full cost of the book plus the delivery charges at the time of placing the pre-order.
- No item will be shipped until the book, postage & packaging fees have been paid in full.
- We aim to send out orders within 7 days of receipt of order. Postal services vary and so you should allow up to 28 days for delivery within the UK.
- International orders should allow up to 28 days to arrive, possibly longer.
- We ship anywhere across the globe so please make sure that the postal address that you provide is clear, complete and accurate. We accept no responsibility for incorrect address entry so please check that your delivery address is absolutely correct.
PAY & COLLECT
- From time to time, we may offer Pay & Collect options. This will depend on which shows we are going to. This option is limited.
- For overseas Pay and Collect, there will be a shipping charge per book. This is because the books will incur a bulk shipping charge and so this will be shared amongst the orders in the batch.
- To use Pay & Collect, you must agree this with us in advance of placing your order as we only go to occasional shows.
- If you place an order which cannot be collected at a show for any reason on your part or ours, you will have to pay the full postage cost before your book is posted to you.
- Pay & Collect will not be available for 2nd June 2019.