Orders will be sent out using strong and protective packaging to ensure that your book arrives safely and in good condition.
- Orders taken as 'pre-orders' will be sent out once received from the printers and have been quality checked. We aim to send pre-orders within 10 days from receipt of the books from the printer. They are expected to arrive to us around 22nd September 2014 - subject to the Printers workload and delivery, email notification will be sent if we consider any delay to be an unreasonable length of time, to keep you in the loop.
- All deliveries will be made using appropriate courier services. You will normally be asked to sign for your parcel on delivery, this may incur an additional charge subject to the chosen courier company at the time of dispatch. You will be notified of this charge at the time of final payment.
- All pre-orders will be charged the cost of the book at the time of placing the pre-order, but will have to pay the full postage fee at the time of shipping. This is because until we have received the final product and packaged & weighed it, we can’t get an accurate shipping price, plus there is huge variability in the shipping rates for overseas orders. No item will be shipped until the full postage & packaging fees have been paid. An email will be sent to the same email address used for the pre-order to complete the order and finalise the cost of p&p.
- For all pre-orders made between 12 noon on Friday 5th September & 23:00 Sunday 7th September 2014 (BST) we will donate £1 to Pointer Rescue Service for each book pre-ordered.
- We aim to send out orders within 7 days of receipt of order. Postal services vary and so you should allow up to 10 days for delivery within the UK.
- International orders should allow up to 28 days to arrive.
- We ship anywhere across the globe so please make sure that the postal address that you provide is clear, complete and accurate.