There have been a number of books published regarding the 'Pointer' breed over the years, but none in such a compendium as this. This limited edition Pointer book brings dogs from all over the World to you in one place, in photographic format along with their 5-generation pedigree, in a clear and 'easy on the eye' format.
Pedigree Pointers 2010 has been four years in the making and this comprehensive Pointer book is now available to order.
Pedigree Pointers 2010 contains:
- Candid interviews with top Pointer breeders & judges.
- Interviews with canine specialists.
- A breakdown of the breed standard by Cicley Robertshaw.
- Over 1000 five-generation pedigrees of Pointers spanning many decades.
- Over 1000 Pointers photos, most of which are in full colour.
- It contains Pointers from across the globe.
- It is an A4 sized book (297mm x 210mm).
- Contains 1088 pages - so it's about 50mm thick.
- Weighs 3.6Kg
- It's printed on high quality silk paper (specially selected to bring quality while reducing the overall bulk so this can be brought to you in one volume), with a semi soft high gloss cover.
Because of its size and content, this is a heavy weight Pointer reference book that you will turn to again and again.
- All books will be delivered using a reputable courier to ensure they arrive safely.
- Books will be sent out in a cardboard protective packaging, (very similar to what Amazon uses).
- Books will usually be sent out within 10 days of receipt of cleared funds. (In most cases we will aim for 48 hours subject to courier collection).
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery, especially worldwide.
- We use a 48-hour courier for UK customers. The current courier cost is of £9 for the first book for UK 48 hour weekday delivery, and your book is fully insured.
SPECIAL OFFER - this wonderful and timeless book has now been reduced. Just £40.00 GBP, plus postage and packing, will secure your copy of this compendium book. That's less that 4p per page, which is excellent value.
Payment can be made by:
- PayPal (which is our preferred option).
- Credit or Debit Card via PayPal's secure system.
- UK Cheque.
- UK Postal Order.
- Direct Bank transfer (Details will be sent on request. A £2 bank surcharge for International orders under £100, £7 for orders over £100)
Payment is not deemed to have been received until the funds have fully cleared.
Books can be purchased and sent as gifts to friends and colleagues.
Author: Mark Andrews. (Ledgands)
Pedigree Pointers 2010
- Brands Ledgands
- Product Code: ISBN 978-0-9566004
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £40.00