This limited edition Pointer book brings dogs from all over the World to you in one place, in photographic format along with their 5-generation pedigree, in a clear and ‘easy on the eye’ format.
Pedigree Pointers 2010
There have been a number of books published regarding the ‘Pointer’ breed over the years, but none in such a compendium as this. This limited edition Pointer book brings dogs from all over the World to you in one place, in photographic format along with their 5-generation pedigree, in a clear and ‘easy on the eye’ format.
Pedigree Pointers 2010 has been four years in the making and this comprehensive Pointer book is now available to order.
Pedigree Pointers 2010 contains:
- Candid interviews with top Pointer breeders & judges.
- Interviews with canine specialists.
- A breakdown of the breed standard by Cicley Robertshaw.
- Over 1000 five-generation pedigrees of Pointers spanning many decades.
- Over 1000 Pointers photos, most of which are in full colour.
- It contains Pointers from across the globe.
- It is an A4 sized book (297mm x 210mm).
- Contains 1088 pages – so it’s about 50mm thick.
- Weighs 3.6Kg
- It’s printed on high quality silk paper (specially selected to bring quality while reducing the overall bulk so this can be brought to you in one volume), with a semi soft high gloss cover.
Because of its size and content, this is a heavy weight Pointer reference book that you will turn to again and again.
Delivery: See here for more information about delivery. READ THIS CAREFULLY
- Postage and shipping costs have gone up since this book was produced. We don’t set the rates.
- All books will be delivered using a reputable courier to ensure they arrive safely.
- Books will be sent out in a cardboard protective packaging, (very similar to what Amazon uses).
- Books will usually be sent out within 10 days of receipt of cleared funds. (In most cases we will aim for 48 hours subject to courier collection).
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery, especially worldwide.
- We use a 48-hour courier for UK customers. The current courier cost is of £12.50 for UK 48 hour weekday delivery, and your book is fully insured.
- For international deliveries (outside of the UK), the cost of postage and packing is more than the UK cost and will be specified at the time of purchase. Books are heavy and international couriers can be expensive. If you order books for international delivery and you feel that the postage quoted is too much, you will be given a full refund. We always seek to find the best value international couriers. A signature is required on delivery.
- If you want to check the international postage cost in advance of making the purchase, please contact us with your full delivery address and we will be happy to provide courier quotes.
Investment: See here for more information about payments.
SPECIAL OFFER – this wonderful and timeless book has now been reduced. Just £40.00 GBP, plus postage and packing, will secure your copy of this compendium book. That’s less that 4p per page, which is excellent value.
Payment can be made by:
- PayPal (which is our preferred option). (Incurs Paypal payment fee automatically added during the checkout process)
- Credit or Debit Card via PayPal’s secure system. (Incurs Paypal payment fee automatically added during the checkout process)
- UK Cheque.
- Direct Bank transfer (For international customer this Incurs £2 GBP charge where the total is under £100; or a £7 GBP charge where the total amount is above £100 GBP)
Payment is not deemed to have been received until the funds have fully cleared.
Books can be purchased and sent as gifts to friends and colleagues.
Author: Mark Andrews. (Ledgands)
|Dimensions||29.5 × 21 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.