This is the second limited edition Pointer book that brings dogs from all over the world to you in one place, in photographic format along with their 5-generation pedigree, in a clear and ‘easy on the eye’ format.
Pedigree Pointers 2015
The first volume in this series, Pedigree Pointers 2010, was a huge success which sold across the globe and received rave reviews.
This second volume, Pedigree Pointers 2015 is another heavy weight compendium that you will treasure forever. This is another limited edition Pointer book that brings dogs from all over the world to you in one place, in photographic format along with their 5-generation pedigree, in a clear and ‘easy on the eye’ format.
Pedigree Pointers 2015 has been four years in the making and this comprehensive Pointer book is now available for purchase.
Pedigree Pointers 2015 contains:
- Insightful interviews with top Pointer breeders & judges.
- Interviews with canine specialists.
- The UK breed standard.
- Over 550 five-generation pedigrees of Pointers spanning many decades.
- Over 550 Pointers photos, most of which are in full colour.
- It contains Pointers from across the globe.
- It is an A4 sized book (297mm x 210mm).
- Contains 598 pages – so it’s about 42mm thick.
- Weighs 3Kg
- It’s printed on high quality silk 130gsm paper with a semi soft high gloss cover 300gsm.
Because of its size and content, this is a heavy weight Pointer reference book that you will turn to again and again.
DELIVERY: See here for more delivery information. READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
- The postage costs have gone up a lot since the first book – and we don’t set these rates.
- All books will be delivered using a reputable courier to ensure they arrive safely.
- Books will be sent out in a cardboard protective packaging, (very similar to what Amazon uses).
- Books will usually be sent out within 10 days of receipt of cleared funds. (In most cases we will aim for 48 hours subject to courier collection).
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery, especially worldwide.
- The current courier cost is of £12.50 for a single book for UK 48-hour weekday delivery.
- Your delivery will require a signature on arrival and is fully insured.
- For international deliveries (outside of the UK), the cost of postage and packing is more than the UK cost and will be specified at the time of purchase. Books are heavy and international couriers can be expensive. If you order books for international delivery and you feel that the postage quoted is too much, you will be given a full refund. We always seek to find the best value international couriers. A signature is required on delivery.
- If you want to check the international postage cost in advance of making the purchase, please contact us with your full delivery address and we will be happy to provide courier quotes.
INVESTMENT: See here for more information about payments.
This 2015 edition of this fabulous and timeless book is just £35.00 GBP, plus postage and packing.
Payment can be made by:
- PayPal (which is our preferred option). (Incurs Paypal payment fee automatically added during the checkout process)
- Credit or Debit Card via PayPal’s secure system. (Incurs Paypal payment fee automatically added during the checkout process)
- UK Cheque.
- Direct Bank transfer (For international customer this Incurs £2 GBP charge where the total is under £100; or a £7 GBP charge where the total amount is above £100 GBP)
Payment is not deemed to have been received until the funds have fully cleared.
Books can be purchased and sent as gifts to friends and colleagues.
Author: Mark Andrews. (Ledgands)
|Dimensions||29.5 × 21 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.